Sunday 24 November 2013

One month till Christmas!!!

Iam so excited that Christmas is in only a month!
My tree's are up, the stockings are hung and my three pound Chihuahua is wearing his very own mini Santa Suit.
He actually loves it.
Tries to bite me if I try and take it off.
I could see his name on Santa's naughty list if he wasn't so darn cute!
So this months Blog theme was silver and gold.
If you have arrived here from Sallys blog than you are in the right place.
If you have missed any here is the blog hop order.
I hope you enjoy all the creations and have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!


Blog Hope Order
 

Sandy thats me!!
My first card is a mo manning image Baby's First Christmas I used silver glitter accents and gold stickler in the stars on the ornament.

My second image is Molly Blooms penguin. I used silver and gold on the tree's and on the snowflake and gold on the stars.
 

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, your cards are so cute. Is the Mo Manning image a digi? I will have a new grandchild by Christmas to make a card for. It was a pleasure being on the hop with you these past few months. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. This hop has been so much fun! Yes it is a digi and congrats on a new Gran baby! What a blessing!

      Delete