Saturday 18 February 2012

Bald Mans Birthday!

Oh my word  I am so stuffed! Just got back from a night out treated to a wonderful dinner by friends at Point no Point in Sooke BC. The food was simply divine. I have to speak of the food for a moment. We started off with Caesar salad with Duck. Never would I have thought the two would meld but OMG! Then I had the roasted Salmon with bread pudding and spinach creme fraise. OMG,OMG,OMG! Then coffee's and Creme Brûlée for desert. I have never had Creme Brûlée, fancy desert now checked off my bucket list. The dinner was amazing yes but the best was spending time with friends. Then we get home and my Bald Man talks me into buying new stamps on his birthday. He is so sweet and generous to me. I am truly blessed to have my Bald Man in my life. Today no crafting has been done. However I am planning tomorow on making a sketch card as my first ever http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com challenge entry. I am kinda excited. I started this blog to help keep me motivated to try new things and to get better at my colouring. So tomorow when I should be on the Tread Mill to work off tonights dinner I shall be glued to my craft table.
Love My Bald Man.........Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment