Sunday 22 April 2012

Crafts and coffee and scones oh my :)

Great Sunday! Woke up this morning craving strawberries and whipped cream. Bald Man and I snuck out to the store while the kids slept to grab these delicacies. Came home and made a batch of crepes filled with whipped cream and strawberries. Yum! The sun was bright and warm today so we took the wee dogs out for a stroll so we could suck up some much needed Vitamin D. After our walk I came home and waited for my crafty friends. we drank chai,coffee and  hot chocolate. We had a good old fashioned gossip and chat. I need moments like these. Spending time being creative with friends who enjoy the spending time the same way. The stamps I chose to play with this afternoon was my Lulu and Friends set from ttp://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/. Have I mentioned I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps :)

Now my night will be spent with my Bald Man watching the Game of Thrones! My all time favourite
show. This has been a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment