Wednesday 13 February 2013

Some days just turn into One of those days

I will admit this day may not have gotten off on the right side of the bed seeing as I could not fall asleep last night.
Grrrrr!
Then my bus was late, it was raining and blah blah blah........... shaking it off lol.
Decided to save the day by spending some quiet time in my craft room.
My version of a grown up time out.
I thought out of  all my stamps that Priya from Kraftin Kimmie seemed the most serene today.
She was calling me to colour her.
I did feel much more relaxed after some crafting time.
Then like a miracle the sun came out, friends called for a visit.
The day turned from one of THOSE days to one of those days.
Capital letters say it all lol.
I made this card for  friends of mine that wanted a card for a couple that has been there for them .
I hope they like her, I know I do.
Now off to refill my coffee cup!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Sandy I DO like your Priya. Don't have any Kimmie stamps, but this is really so pretty and serene the way you have colored & added such pretty papers. I'm sure your friends are going to love it. Know all about THOSE days, and glad yours turned out for the best! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete