Tuesday 5 March 2013

Countdown to Christmas..............No its not to early!

In my corner of the world my friends and family all think that I am the crazy Christmas lady.
Personally I think that I am the grown result of parents that didn't leave the tree up long enough.
Christmas isn't just a week or two in our house.
My tree goes up on the first Saturday of November, and no I do not care if Halloween was the Friday night before. 
The preparations for Christmas happen all year long.
One of my favorite Christmas activities that I indulge in all year long is the making of Christmas cards. 
Last Christmas I was even fortunate enough to have several people buy my cards to give out to their family and friends.
I was so excited when I went to a friends house and saw two of my cards on her mantle.
One of course was mailed by me.
The other was a gift she had received from another friend.


I made this card this week using the sweet Christmas Angel from Saturated Canary.
Iam in love with all of Kristas designs both Digital and Rubber.
I coloured her up with Copics.
I embellished with pearls and papers flowers and the large glitter snowflake sticker.
The papers are from Bo Bunny.
Iam going to enter her in the http://www.onecrazystamper.com Anything goes challenge.
I wonder how many other Christmas cards there will be lol.
Also in case any of you were wondering there is 295 more Days till Christmas!
Seems like a long time but it does tend to sneak up on even us Christmas stalkers. 
Goodnight 

3 comments:

  1. Great card and what a great idea to get started on those never ending Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy I love your card! Great colouring and love how you glittered her eyelid very festive! Great job...Christmas cards are never too early too start as you know I partake in that too on the 25th of every month LOL

    Have a super week!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheery & colorful card. Love that background paper & your coloring is Fab. You should check out some of the Rudolph Day challenges & there's another one I can get the name for you, if you're interested. This is a great card! Congrats on somebody buying your cards too. That always helps towards buying more stash . Bet it was a wonderful feeling to see your 'other' card on your friend's mantle. Good job! Hugs

    ReplyDelete